Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nice RACK and stuff!



What's up gang? So just a reminder, do not run down police officers, or shoot at them, or you're likely to have the entire Everett police department up in your grill. I spoke with my postal carrier, who happened to be walking through the area the suspect was apprehended. He was told to watch out for a large stain on the sidewalk. I guess the suspect leaked some fluids in reprisal for driving over two cops.

It occurred to me that I'm not painting a very good picture of historic Everett. So, in an effort to pull your attention away, please check out my rack. I had to use a nautical theme for it's suspension from the ceiling due to fact that I had to orient the rack on a 45 degree angle to the studs (there are many in the ceiling but only one in front of the sink.) At any rate, the rope, facilitated the delicate balancing act of getting the dam rack level. Of course, this was yet another late night project, as is most of my home improvement. Rack photographed in the lead slot.

Meanwhile in another city at another time, a more peaceful bunch sits down for dinner.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Double C said...

Hey man-

I like what you have done there.

Anonymous said...

The rack rocks. Word.

Double C said...

The lid on top looks ghetto, put that away!