Sunday, August 13, 2006

Anybody seen my keys....?

Dam it, somehow in a daze after a Saturday of drinking Belgium style ales I managed to lose my keys, again. So now, Bill P's neighbors in the prestigious neighborhood of Queen Anne must, once again, deal with my crappy stuff parked on the street until I can figure out how to fix the problem. Last time, it was my boat trailer that suffered a severe wheel problem which, caused me to leave it parked in front of BP's house for a few weeks. Sorry. To get an idea of my wheel issue, think your finger in the hole of a doughnut, rolling down the road with sparks shooting out the center. Ok, for those of you went straight to the gutter, come back. As I drug the boat and trailer behind my unlikely looking towing vehicle it sounded as though I was killing a flock of seagulls. I bet the entire city of Seattle was likely wondering what the hell was going on, as I screeched through town. Oh well, what do they know?

So back to the keys. I've got a few more places to check in the city before I go home and look in my bathrobe. Should you find them, follow the standard drill and contact me as soon as possible.

No comments: