Friday, August 04, 2006

Grinds, Stink, all new!!

Yes, its was all new this week. Here is a quick recap of the week. Rants on lawn parking. Camaro driving. Stinky, poopy lawn comments from some shaft greaser. Zorak talking nonsense about bazacon. Grinds, soupy grinds, and my quest to solve this pesky issue including tamp pressure tests. My first attack on the current administration. Let's see, what else? Buttons. Oh yeah buttons.! Believe it or not, I'm missing a button on the Crank's dashboard. When I started earlier in the week there was a cool Rubix Cube lookin' button next to the photo import button. Now it's gone. I know I'm not imagining it because the initial post of the site was done in red. There is a green post too. Check it out for yourself so that you know that I'm not crazy....Oops, correction insert "a liar" in place of "crazy." My first thought was that this stupid button is like my keys; capable of willful disappearances. I can walk in to my house set my keys down and forget where in the hell they are for a two days. Once, I lost my cell phone in the same manner on a day that I had also turned the ringer to one beep, and a few days after my land line had been disconnected. I had to email all my friends to call my cell phone so I could locate it one beep at a time. It turned up in a bathrobe hanging in the bathroom. I don't recall how it got there, and it's not likely that it was a result of late night, drunken robe wearing debauchery. So, if any readers out there (all 2 of you) know the location of my button please send it back to me in HTML or perhaps CSS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked the other bathrobe for the button? Maybe that has become the new black hole for missing stuff - there's probably some change, spare keys, misplaced phone numbers, all waiting to be rediscovered on the back of your bathroom door!

CROW said...

Pixie,

I'll be checking the bathrobe on a regular basis. Please keep the crack staff here at the Crank informed of lost items so I'll know whose sh@# is what.

CROW said...

Ekv,

Yeah Yeah... It's easier to write on the job than it is to upload photos... if you know what I mean. More photos to come over the weekend. BTW gots any ideas on some formatting changes for the site? Also, how did you find this backwater site in the swamp of cyperspace. Hello to Brom-lately?!