Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Grinds up-date

In a word, "not-so-sloppy-grounds" this morning. I'm finding that at 2-3 clicks past medium, towards fine works well. Additionally, my tamp is more even. I have yet to figure out how heavy it is in pounds, as I don't have a bathroom scale. I can imagine squatting over a scale at some retailer with my grinds gear to test my tamp. Sales person: Can I help you? Me: No, no. I'm just gathering data here about my tamp. SP: Tamp? Me: (flustered because I've realized that the sp probably thinks I'm talking about tampons or some weird new diet) Uhhh, I'm trying to figure how hard to pack my grinds, so they don't come out soupy....douughhh. SP: You need to go now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, please don't drag me along on that shopping trip, I've yet to be kicked out of a store and I'd like to keep it that way!