Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Guess what I've removed.

You might have noticed that the small mapping icon on the right side of your screen at home, under the Blogger button, is now gone. It's gone because, like many free things out there in the world, it sucked. It was supposed to track traffic at the Crank and show the geographic location of visitors. It did not. What it did was leave a strange feeling in my gut that the some tool in a dark, basement computer layer was tracking my every computer move. I suspect the NSA is already on my tip so, I don't need any privateers.

Here are some free recommendations!

Good EATS!!

Chiso
Gorditos
Alligator Soul
Cupcake Royale

Smell you later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Brother is watching. Maybe now they'll stop by Cupcake Royale on their way to get you. Mmmm, Cupcake Royale . . .

Double C said...

Hey man-

Try bravnet.com

CROW said...

hello

Double C said...

Crow-

If you think taking off the counter is going to keep Big Brother out, you are mistaken. If they want to watch yours or mine for that matter, believe me they will.

So chill out a bit, seat back, watch the birdie…

Double C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CROW said...

Seems that the has been a rash of deleted postings and comments recently. I hope the gov'ment isn't stomping free bloggin speach!

Enough about the government. I know a thing or two about it and I'll tell you this, while the current administration is a bunch of yes men/women to right wing conservative religious nuts, it will be the corperations like insurance company's that really get into your SH!T!

Don't fear the man, fear the corperation. Big buisness only respects what you have in you pocket, and they will abuse you to get it.

Anonymous said...

Hey XXC, what happened to our chocolate factory tickets? Crow thought you had mailed them to his casa so I've been endlessly pestering him whenever I'm up there (I'm sure he will attest to that, I believe his response was along the lines of "Woman, get off my tip about the damn chocolate factory!").

Double C said...

Pixie-

You will get your chocolate factory tickets when I get my invite & shown how to manipulate photos, dig.

Talk to Crow, he the only one that know