Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Humpday update

Arrived at work on the bicycle without incident.

Grounds are for the most part dry. However, the other day the machine had a fit and spewed the espresso machine equivalent of diarrhea all over me, the counter, the stove and the machine itself.

Gov. Christine Gregoire is working on a policy of how to get farm-a-cists to simply do their job without their morals getting in the way regarding filling prescriptions for the plan b pill. How about this: Fill the script or lose you job!

Still no winner in the corner photo contest! Suckers.

Keys are still lost, however just to spite them, I bought an entirely new lock for my front door. The car keys and mail box keys are still copied.

That's it.


Crow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met a lot of people last night at the Bike Master Plan meeting in Seattle that shared similar rants to yours about commuting to work via bike Crow.

I'd be happy to share my notes with you from the meeting.

Anonymous said...

Is the coffee spewing incident you're referring to the one where you opened the flap on the grinder when it was still grinding, or is this a separate phenomenon? If so, I think the Brevele knows you were contemplating returning it and was letting you feel it's angst about feeling unloved. Maybe give it a nice, loving rubdown to help boost self-esteem.

~~ Pixie
(I am having to identify myself this way because my computer is apparently feeling unloved as well, and won't let me sign my name as usual.)

CROW said...

Hmmm. Perhaps you are correct Pixie. Perhaps my espresso machine secretly loathes me and took the opportunity to shit on me. However, I wonder why such a machine, whose sole purpose in life is to server me, would crap all over me and itself? I guess it's no so unlike the GOP which professes to serve the little guy and proceeds to take a great steaming dump on him when ever it gets a chance. Don't believe me? Let me list just a few noteworthy : Katrina victims, most cell phone users, civil rights in general, dead soldiers and that dude that Cheney shot...
Hmmm, does that mean my coffee machine is a GOP spy?