Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hump day blog



Hump day blog.

Just a few items today. This photo was a true snap shot. Believe it or not it's a bunch of wild,peace loving daisies along the road outside a large plane manufacturing facility. It's too bad they didn't include a photo of the Growler!.


Another thing. Now that I have new keys (see previous posts for an explanation) the lock in my front door is on the fritz. In a flurry of frustration fueled home-handy-man excitement, last night at 9:30 I purchased a Schlage maximum security lock and handle kit. Ouch on the maxi-price and it was not an easy three step installation as claimed on the box. Needless to say, at 10pm with approximately 1000 parts spread over the floor of my entryway, I re-installed the crappy old, not-so-maxi lock and handle kit so I could go to bed without worrying about "visitors."

5 comments:

Double C said...

I like it; real bright against the black drop you have chosen for your blog.

Double C said...

Hey Man, why don’t you take a pic of that hanging pot rack of yours so that I can see your handy work.

Anonymous said...

you don't like "visitors" to crawl in bed with you at night? where's your sense of adventure? I think your photo is beautiful.

CROW said...

Handy work!!! I've got a night full of that. And, I have to hang a door. It must be well hung. As far as nightly visitors, perhaps I'll just leave the door unlocked randonly to keep things spicy.

Double C said...

Just take the pic!