Friday, October 27, 2006

TOP POT

Due to the title of this particular blog entry, TOP POT the ATF, DEA, and other administration puppets are no doubt hanging on every word here in this little ol' blog, salivating over potential leads to the yet another unnecessary small time bust. Well, I hate to burst you bust bubble boys (and fed. girls as well) but, I'm speaking of the doughnut kind.

Which really brings me to the point of this whole entry. There really isn't much better than sitting in Top Pot on a Friday morning with a fresh cup of coffee and an freshly made, old fashion, chocolate doughnut.

PS, I can't be bothered to rant and rave about any particular issue this morning, except to say that TOP POT represents all that is good about choice. It's a local company that bakes in store, using wholesome ingredients. OK, I know a doughnut isn't generally the ideal of healthful eating, but the model of their production is good. Tasty too. Let me beat all the potential commenters to the punch. I am aware that TOP POT sells (some would say, sold out) to Starbucks. To that I say, so what? Can you really blame some coffee modeling corporate hack for wanting to profit off a blissful doughnut experience? So what if some dude in Duluth is eating a three day old, air freighted cruller?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're appreciating the fact that you're not stuck at work on a lovely Friday morning like the rest of us saps!