Friday, October 20, 2006

Fear

I just watched the movie, "Bowling For Columbine" again. Fear is the key as more points out. We are trained in fear like no other society. I've blogged about fear, which lead me to be suspicious of street activity around my house. What is it that we fear? As I write this, a siren wails in the background and my feet stink. Now there is something to truly fear. Stink, that is.

I've recently spoken to some friends about gun ownership. My stand is that if you own a gun you should be prepared physically and more importantly mentally, to kill the person on the business end of the gun. I'm not prepared to point a gun at a person and kill them.

I'm going to take a walk - unarmed - out and about my dangerous (read in heavy sarcasm) in the dead of night.

No comments: