Monday, February 26, 2007

Mailbag

And now, Crow’s mail bag…

Crow, I’ve noted that the photographs you post of yourself never include a full face shot. Why is this?

Sincerely, NEED TO SEE FULL FACE.


Dear NTSFF. How astute of you to notice this about my site. I have intentionally intended to limit my exposure due to un-authorized use of my image for marketing purposes. You see, I am everyman. In that capacity, I potentially have the appeal of well…every man, and thus, my face has a tremendous influence on the markets of the world. It’s just too much of a burden for me to bear. - CROW


Why don’t you like cats?
- Cat Lover


Dear CL. Have you ever met anybody, besides Siegfried & Roy, who wanted to hang out with a creature who wanted to eat them? - CROW

Confidential to Pixie – there will be no feline in the house. You’ll have to suffice with visiting Steve on his crappy blog. - CROW

Crow, please advise me on how to make a million dollars. – You Suck.

Dear YS. First, Blogging, as I do, is sure fire way to your first million. Second, I recommend sports like cycling and Nordic skiing as healthy ways to find vast fortune and fame! Example: One-balled, cancer survivor L Armstrong – millionaire bike racer turned playboy. Finally, perhaps you should consider a career as a professional heckler. I’m not sure of its cash potential but in the light of whole Michael Richards affair, it’ll certainly get you some deserved press. - CROW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine then, you're not allowed to bitch when I ooh and ahh over Steve - I've never met someone so jealous of a cat!! We have a strictly platonic relationship, as he is a CAT.

P-Dog said...

for the record, i have patent, copyright and trademark on humorous blog postings. i will be making my million by suing you.

xxoo pdizzle

CROW said...

dizzle, Sue away. However, contrary to popular believe I'm not a millionair playboy.