Monday, July 31, 2006


Ok, so I know that black is not the color that is suited for website or blog backgrounds but what the hell, I can change it later.

I've been following the Prudogblog for a while and thought if Prudog could hold down a rickety sunglass sales gig, snag a Mrs. Prudog, have a kid, collect action figures and dismember them...well perhaps I could at least write a bit for the world of web fodder.

Gotta Plug this fine website: geofoot.com

This guy does a fine job behind the camera so you look good in the final print!!!

Let's see. What do all these buttons do? Mousing over to a photo button. I have an idea what it does. Nice!

Later...I gotta get back to real work.

Remind me, Must Get Press Credentials!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get press credentials.

CROW said...

Ok ok. Thanks for the reminder. I'm tying a string around my finger now.